With optimal FILTRATION, CLEANING and CONTROL, pool maintenance will be easier and the consumption of chemical products will be lower.
Filtration is the “lung” of the pool and represents 80% of the water treatment.
The use of high-quality filtering material has a significant impact on the quality of the pool water.
• The safest water: Prevents the transmission of pathogens
• The clearest water: Offers a stable 1 micron filtration rate.
• The healthiest air: Prevents the formation of chlorine smells.
• The lowest operating costs: Saves backwash water and chemicals.
• The most sustainable filtration: Outlasts more than 10 years.
Impurities that float or accumulate on the bottom of the pool affect the aesthetics and comfort of swimming. They also encourage the development of algae, the proliferation of bacteria and the formation of deposits on the waterline.
• Maximum cleaning performance with minimum effort and hassle.
• Easy-to-use: As it’s autonomous, the electric robot cleaner does not need to be connected to the filtration system. It collects debris directly in its own filter canister
• Connected at all times to your smartphone, you are always in control, wherever you are.
3. WATER CONTROL
Analysing and controlling water parameters is necessary to enjoy crystal clear and healthy water.
The intelligent water analyser that monitors your pool 24 hours a day.
Easier maintenance thanks to the analyser and its free App.
• 24/7 pool assistant
• Check your pool water in real time
• Automatic notifications on your mobile phone
• Save time and money by avoiding water imbalances and shock treatments.
• Remote monitoring anytime, anywhere
For more information, please contact us. Our team of pool specialists will answer your questions.
Contact your nearest closest sales point